New Websites





● | ● | ● | ●

December 13th, 2015

Sometimes dreams come true in the form of hard work, and they don't feel like dreams anymore. They feel like reality. And in reality, dreams don't always seem as magical. My dream came true this weekend in the form of having my own websites for the first time! I've always wanted to have them because I thought they would be a good platform to showcase my artworks and my clothing brand's collections. But I didn't realize just how much work I would have to put in to prepare the high quality photographs that will go on the websites, until I actually had to work on them. And being a Capricorn Moon with a Mars in Virgo, I wanted to make sure both websites have great quality photographs and layouts so that they are easy to navigate and simply comfortable to look at. So after weeks of preparing, editing and lots and lots of revising, the websites are now ready and live on the internet! For now they will serve as online galleries for my artworks and clothing brand's collections. As well as a place where I will post new updates and where people can get to know more about me and my work. My special thank you to the super kind and helpful team of SIRCLO that has become the host for my 2 websites, YAVIZ.com and TheYLabel.com

Yaviz Basalamah

For more of my artworks please visit my Facebook Page.