Birth(day) Chart 2015



● | ● | ● | ●

October 20th, 2015

Well, here is my Solar Return chart for 2015/2016! I can see it's not the easiest chart, but I still have my Moon and Mars in the same signs as the ones on my natal chart. So hopefully there's still some familiar energy there. And besides, instead of seeing challenging aspects in a negative light, I'd rather approach them with a more open mind. It's easier that way. I guess this is one of the best things about growing up, the awareness to choose what decisions we want to make. Anyway, yesterday I found a great quote by Michael Bernard Beckwith that I think can correlate perfectly with this, "You are at a choice-point in every moment of each circumstance, each activity, spoken word and thought." I wouldn't have understood this when I was younger, but I'm starting to understand it better now. Here's to the next chapter in my life!

Yaviz Basalamah