Video | Unfinished Uncertainty


My first solo exhibition at Surabaya Arts Council, 2005
Curator: Agus Koecink

● | ● | ● | ●

I'm super excited to have found old clips from my 1st and 2nd solo exhibitions. The quality isn't that good, though,
because the 1st exhibition was recorded from a mobile phone, and the 2nd exhibition from an old digital
camera, but they are still fun to watch because you get to see the paintings in a video format.
My biggest thank you to my sister who has kept the clips from the 1st exhibition in a
safe place, and to my little brother who has helped to make a short video out
of those clips. So here is a short video my little brother and I made
of my first solo exhibition, Unfinished Uncertainty.

Yaviz Basalamah

For more of my artworks please visit my Facebook Page.